Hello and Happy Friday! So this week's 'weekly' Instagram round up is actually the first one this month, so it's more of a 3 weekly round up...I had about 20 other images I wanted to put in as well, but I've whittled down the best bits of this month so far. My plan was to do this weekly, as I personally quite like being a little nosey when other bloggers have produced similar content to this, so thought it might be quite nice for some of you to see what I've been up to if you don't follow me on Instagram (which you can do by clicking here, or searching 'maddiemagpie'). I also just find it quite nice on a personal level to reflect back on the week; it kind of goes hand in hand with my other new weekly post '5 things that make me happy' (you can see my previous one here). Now I don't really have an excuse as to why it's taken me 3 weeks to get this up, other than that life just gets in the way! But I'm going to try and be more organised and get these posts ready on a Sunday evening, ready to go live on Mondays. So here's what I've been up to so far in January:
1. Christmas in January: Secret Santa and prosecco aplenty with the girls - it was sooo good to have another Xmas dinner again!
2. Enjoying wearing a bit of colour and browsing River Island's new collections.
3. Finally testing out my lovely new Dior 'Baum' lipstick I got for Christmas and taking some shots for the blog.
4. I Found that Dan is taking me to Paris for my 25th Birthday, so getting a little inspiration from some of our wall art.
5. Enjoying my new glittery Skinnydip iPhone 6 case - a present to me, from me.
6. Blissfully cosied up in bed with a mug of hot chocolate and a good book.
7. Pondering whether to get my hair cut this short...
8. Delicious Costa catch up with an old friend.
9. A very naughty purchase - all the while adhering to my new 'buy less, buy better' mantra.
10. A wonderful and well spent hour sorting my dressing table into a blogging workspace as well.
11. En route to Reading for Girls Night & hotel times.
12. Beautiful new Topshop sale shoes to be worn on said girls night.
13. Enjoying a delicious soak in the hotel tub with a cuppa before operation face/hair/outfit.
14. Lipstick deciding at Chanel.
15. Glammed up for a night on the tiles.
16. Having fun trialling my new Sensationail kit - very impressed with the results and the longevity of the product!
What has January had in store for you so far?